I can't load my save, please help

PJz

Newcomer
due to SVE mod I used, some of my save crash, I don't want to install it or use SMAPI anymore since it make things too complicated and I have no clue what to delete to fix my save file. please help.🥺
here's all my save file that fail to load, if it's too much work, at least please take a look just the Jaybie's save. it's the most important save since it's my first farm
thank you so much

Last edited:

Tytus123

Tiller
i really recomend using SMAPI, if you have errors with it more people will be able to help, and right now i cant answear you, smapi would tell you exacly what's wrong, now you have to guess :/ i know its not a big help, but use SMAPI and post here your error

PJz

Newcomer
i really recomend using SMAPI, if you have errors with it more people will be able to help, and right now i cant answear you, smapi would tell you exacly what's wrong, now you have to guess :/ i know its not a big help, but use SMAPI and post here your error
yesterday I tried install SMAPI once, loading not crash but everything go wrong, all chicken and cow are gone and my green house is in a middle of a pool, now I try again and this time it crash, saying this

Attachments

PJz

Newcomer
Last edited: