I can't get into the ModMap greenhouse and I need to edit it.

Mocchico

Farmhand
I have a mod map that I downloaded years ago that seems to be blocked only in front of the greenhouse,
I'd like to solve this problem, so if anyone knows how to tiled it, please let me know.

I don't think it's possible that other mods are interfering with it, because the same situation occurs when I just put in CP and applied the mod map.
And since I haven't had that problem with other mod maps, I'm thinking it's a problem with the mod itself.
Also, for some reason, the tiles at the entrance to the greenhouse aren't showing up either.

I'm sorry that the only information I can give you is a picture, but does anyone have any idea what's going on?

This is the map for Hilltop, but when I apply it to Wild to isolate the problem, the greenhouse is out of position, but I can still walk on the tiles.
However, the original greenhouse location is blocked and you can't walk through it (I mean where there is no grass).
So I think it's something in the map itself rather than the greenhouse, but I'm having trouble figuring it out.

I'm using a translation so I may not be explaining it well,
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
The name of the mod is Stardew Castle Farm.
I think I downloaded it from the Korean community, but now I can't find it by name....
I hope you can help me.

Attachments