I can’t get to the wood pile.

2ndGenGeek

Newcomer
I’m playing on mobile, and I can not get to my wood pile for the final part of Mr Qi’s quest. I can only walk one space past the door before I just stop, like it’s the edge of a cliff or something. I’ve even moved the chests in front of the porch in case that was somehow blocking me, but nothing is working. Any ideas?
Editing to add: I’m playing specifically on an iPhone. I don’t think there’s a way to add a joystick, and it worked before the 1.5 update.

Last edited:

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Not impossible with tap to move. I've never used the joystick an iPhone, and haven't had an issue getting to the woodpile.

Does zooming in make a difference? Sometimes on mobile, being zoomed out too far can make certain movements and actions not work as expected.

stevescotthome

Newcomer
I’m playing on mobile, and I can not get to my wood pile for the final part of Mr Qi’s quest. I can only walk one space past the door before I just stop, like it’s the edge of a cliff or something. I’ve even moved the chests in front of the porch in case that was somehow blocking me, but nothing is working. Any ideas?
Editing to add: I’m playing specifically on an iPhone. I don’t think there’s a way to add a joystick, and it worked before the 1.5 update.
Did you ever figure this out? There’s no way with tap or joystick on my iphone that gets me anywhere to the left of the door, right of it is fine.

Cate

Greenhorn
Did you ever figure this out? There’s no way with tap or joystick on my iphone that gets me anywhere to the left of the door, right of it is fine.
I am having the same issue! I tried the stool glitch but it didn’t work. I am playing on an iPad so no joystick available. Would love some help!

Last edited:

nicodeux

Farmer
Since update 1.5, there are many tiles on mobile that are hard to reach, usually those at the bottom of any map or next to a 'no go' zone. As @wildandblue noted, zooming in as much as possible canr help you to reach or interact with these unreachable tiles.

Cate

Greenhorn
I am still looking for a solution to this problem if anyone can help! I tried the stool glitch and it didn’t work. I am playing on an iPad.