Husband only 10 hearts, extra 4 gone.

HippoCrates1001

Greenhorn
I have googled and am only finding people saying that they lose hearts, ie they end up empty,, but this is dIfferent, so bear with me.

So, I’ve been gifting Harvey every day, kissing him, talking etc.

I got home tonight and noticed he wasn’t in bed, I checked the friendship page, and he now only has 10 hearts, not only 10 full, but 10 at all?

If it makes a difference, I’m on iPadOS 16.6, iPad Pro 11” cant Recall version, i bought it then the new one came out the year after. (🤣)

I have been gifting daily, all loves, I talk with him and kiss him and do multiple hugs as I forgot I can only kiss once a day..

I don’t THINK it’s a bug, hence posting here, not on bug reports.

Any ideas? Pretty please?

Attachments

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Sooo, next day it was 14 and he was on the veranda 😂🤪
what have I learnt from this?
Wait a day, if it is still borked, then ask. Otherwise just reset the day by going to bed. And I’m out. 🤣🤭
What a relief, eh? By the way you can find your iPadOS SDV version number by tapping on the question mark icon in the lower right on the load screen. When that screen loads, you'll see version and build number in the lower left.

HippoCrates1001

Greenhorn
The best way to get something is to beg for help on a forum. The game will give it to you just to ensure that you look silly.
I find it is the best way for nearly everything to fix itself.

Before retirement my Dad was qualified and trained as a “TV Engineer“ his expertise grew when more items became readily available so his work sent him on training courses to learn the new hardware.

He also helped family and friends and anyone they recommended him to, in the evenings and his days off.

(there is a point to this waffle, I promise)

Forums didn’t exist back then, but a lot of people who asked him to visit, their item would decide to suddenly spring back into life, when he got there. 😂