How to remove ore respawn in Hill-top farm

Donpi

Farmhand
Is there a way to remove ore respawn in the Hill-top farm? I'm using this place for my animals and I don't want to clear it all the time. Thanks!

Lew Zealand

Helper
If your animals graze there you could try Grass Starter which would prevent the ore spawns and feed the animals at the same time. Now, I haven't tried this so I don't know if you can place them there, but you probably can.

imnvs

Local Legend
Now, I haven't tried this so I don't know if you can place them there, but you probably can.
You can not. It works just like the ore spawn location in the 4-Corners which I have a lot of experience with. That terrain is not tillable soil, which is what is required for grass starter.
Is there a way to remove ore respawn in the Hill-top farm? I'm using this place for my animals and I don't want to clear it all the time. Thanks!
Flooring is your best option if you insist.

However, I'd recommend finding a different location for your animals. What you're trying to do is get rid of the one benefit of the farm map you're playing on.

Last edited:

Donpi

Farmhand
Thanks a lot to all of you (sorry, my English is not good XD). I've put floor and it's working.

Is my fifth play, I choosed this map because aesthethic. I don't need this ore at year 2. ^^

Odin

Staff member
One option for your animals would be to use the area directly below the quarry to plant grass in and fence the whole area off. That way you animals can walk down the stairs to eat grass.