How to help Mr. Concernedape

Cookieboo92

Greenhorn
Hi. I've heard that the creator of stardew valley works on the game all by himself. Hearing that made me feel a bit sad because that seems like a lot of stress to deal with especially when he also has another game that he is working on. So my question is does anyone think it is possible to find a way to help him out? Or does he not want help? Or if he wouldn't mind help who would be the best person to help? I was thinking since so many people like stardew expanded that that person may be best able to work with Mr. Concernedape and make less work and stress for him. However, that's still only two people and though it may help relieve some stress that's still a lot for two people. Does anyone have someone in mind that would be able to help or are themselves able to help?

Odin

Staff member
While ConcernedApe did create the game himself, he's had assistance from many other people since the game launched in 2016! Right now, the creator of SMAPI, the modding API, is helping him with the 1.6 update that adds a lot of features for mod creators. And there's a separate team that handles the console and mobile updates.

You can see more about the game's development history on the wiki, and you can also check the game's credits screen (click on the ? in the bottom right of the main menu) for a more complete list of people who have worked on the game! Although the credits screen on the mobile version isn't a complete list like on PC or console, unfortunately.

Cookieboo92

Greenhorn
While ConcernedApe did create the game himself, he's had assistance from many other people since the game launched in 2016! Right now, the creator of SMAPI, the modding API, is helping him with the 1.6 update that adds a lot of features for mod creators. And there's a separate team that handles the console and mobile updates.

You can see more about the game's development history on the wiki, and you can also check the game's credits screen (click on the ? in the bottom right of the main menu) for a more complete list of people who have worked on the game! Although the credits screen on the mobile version isn't a complete list like on PC or console, unfortunately.
Oh okay that makes me feel a lot better. He's not working totally alone. I'm glad he has help and can't wait for the new update and other future updates. Thank you for the information.