iOS How to do a walnut recount at IOS?

FonteSanta

Farmhand
Hi all, is it possible to let the game recount my found walnuts? I have them all but game counts 126/130, no chance on “perfection” 😭
i’m on ipad pro…..

Ereo

Helper
Have you uploaded to the stardew check up to see which ones haven't been counted?

As far as I know, the recountnut command doesn't work because there is no chat window. You would have to manually edit your save files.

FonteSanta

Farmhand
Have you uploaded to the stardew check up to see which ones haven't been counted?

As far as I know, the recountnut command doesn't work because there is no chat window. You would have to manually edit your save files.
Thanks for responding, no I have not uploaded that check up, can you tell me a bit more as in how that works?

Ereo

Helper

You can just upload your save file from your phone here and it will tell you which ones are missing (and should also tell you if you found all, but some are still flagged as missing).

FonteSanta

Farmhand

You can just upload your save file from your phone here and it will tell you which ones are missing (and should also tell you if you found all, but some are still flagged as missing).
Thanks!

Momonipad

Greenhorn
@Ereo
How does this work for ipad files please? I'm on ipad pro just like OP.
I read the link but I don't understand how to find and transfer my save file from ipad. Thanks.

Momonipad

Greenhorn
Thanks I will read!

edit - that worked - easy and very cool to see my progress analyzed that way! Thanks for the info!

FonteSanta

Farmhand
@Ereo

thank you somuch for pointing out the ” checker”!
happy! 🙂

Golden Walnuts
Hide Summary (No Details)
Monique has found 130 of 130 golden walnuts. (PT: 100%)
  • Collect enough walnuts (10) to earn Leo's trust.
  • Collect enough walnuts (101) to access the secret room.
  • Collect all golden walnuts.