Guide How to Create a Naver Account

Divin

Greenhorn
Hello,

I have made numerous verification attempts but they keep saying that my ID card isn't mine despite me taking a photo of the document with the verification web page on. What am I doing wrong?

Odin

Staff member
I have made numerous verification attempts but they keep saying that my ID card isn't mine despite me taking a photo of the document with the verification web page on. What am I doing wrong?
You'll want to make sure that the name and date of birth you entered when signing up match what is on your ID card, if you entered a nickname instead that could be the issue.

Divin

Greenhorn
You'll want to make sure that the name and date of birth you entered when signing up match what is on your ID card, if you entered a nickname instead that could be the issue.
Made sure everything was good. Maybe it is the date of birth format? What are the koreans using, YYYY/MM/DD ?

Odin

Staff member
Maybe it is the date of birth format? What are the koreans using, YYYY/MM/DD ?
I'm not sure how dates are usually formatted there, but I think when you enter it, it's into a form that would say if you had entered it wrong. Unfortunately I'm not sure what the issue is if everything matches, I only signed up the one time myself.

LizPinheiro

Newcomer
Has anyone ran into an issue with the phone number verification? I tried it a while ago about 2 or 3 times, 3 months later I got one code :'D I tried the other day and still haven't received one.
Hey dear! You did it? I have the same problem. Trying for weeks, but the code doesn't arrive

LizPinheiro

Newcomer
I've been trying for weeks to create my account, but the verification code doesn't arrive, I've already tried with other numbers, and I've checked that everything was ok countless times. but the code just isn't enough. I am so sad. Would anyone have a solution for this? :chorar:

Khyraen

Farmhand
Has anyone ran into an issue with the phone number verification? I tried it a while ago about 2 or 3 times, 3 months later I got one code :'D I tried the other day and still haven't received one.
me never sends me a code.

ratsoupu

Newcomer
I managed to get into Naver Cafe but I don't where how to translate my page to english, does anyone know how I can switch it?

Odin

Staff member

booonk

Newcomer
Hi, my ID and my requesting customer’s name is different and I got email "The information of your ID card was different from the member information ", does it because my id and name is different??