Question How to add non-replacement furniture?

Jackalope

Newcomer
Hello all, I'm making some custom furniture sprites for Stardew 1.5.4, and I'm wondering what's the best/cleanest way to add them into the game.

I'd like to load them in as new assets that appear in the furniture catalogue/Robin's store with their own custom titles and prices, as opposed to retexturing existing furniture. I'm not a programmer, so direct coding is a no-go, but I can learn programs/interfaces/frameworks as long as I know which I need.

Currently running SMAPI 3.12.7 but will probably update to 3.12.8 shortly. I also have Content Patcher, if that matters.

Thanks!

Kreeate

Rancher
Hello all, I'm making some custom furniture sprites for Stardew 1.5.4, and I'm wondering what's the best/cleanest way to add them into the game.

I'd like to load them in as new assets that appear in the furniture catalogue/Robin's store with their own custom titles and prices, as opposed to retexturing existing furniture. I'm not a programmer, so direct coding is a no-go, but I can learn programs/interfaces/frameworks as long as I know which I need.

Currently running SMAPI 3.12.7 but will probably update to 3.12.8 shortly. I also have Content Patcher, if that matters.

Thanks!
Hi,

I would recommend Dynamic Game assets.

Here's more info regarding Furniture specifically.