How much money do you make each day on average?

I'm in Summer year 2, and I'm in the middle of some pretty major expansions and revamps right now, so the number is a fluctuating one for sure. Last week I made around 350,000 in total (so 50k average per day) but I expect that figure to rise pretty drastically within the next couple of weeks, I should be getting up to at least 600k per week before the season is done if all goes according to plan, or right around the 80k mark.

imnvs

Local Legend
In my beach farm (which I have put on the back burner while starting a new farm) I was making about 1.6 million per week, so a little over 225k/day. Granted, I'm in Winter of Year 6 there.

I don't know how much I'm making on average yet on my new standard farm because everything is so variable at this stage of things.

Boo1972

Farmer
Just recently, when I noticed the backlog of produce to process, built more sheds and kegs, and sold excess bars and gems, I got 1.4 miilion in one day. I’d say my general haul is about 1 million a week, maybe more or less depending on what I’m processing. So that’s about 140,000g a day. But that’s nothing compared to some people.

Edit: Just for comparisons sake, @imnvs’s beach farm is the same age as mine -winter year 6. But he is making substantially more than I am. It really depends on individual play styles.

Last edited:

Worblehat

Planter
Based on a quick calculation, my endgame income is about 63k/day on average. Requiring absolutely minimal effort on my part, which was my priority. 🙂😴

Tom

Farmer
YEAR 4
I'm nearly a monoculturist, so Keg time every 6-1/2 days is my big payoff. I am pretty happy when it's over 1 million per change. I think in my oldest savefile (Summer Year 4) at the moment, it's around 1.2 million per change. I'm not sure whether you'd look at that as one big day or a week.

More mathematically, I have 12 N-S/vertical rows (columns) of 44 kegs outdoors on my farm where the Greenhouse used to be. If it's all Ancient Fruit @2310 (Artisan) each (no Starfruit; sad), that's 1.2 million. It's always nice when there is some Starfruit in there.

YEAR 1
I am very delighted in the middle of Summer Year 1 when my Pale Ale Kegs start harvesting every 1-1/2 days. At that point I usually have about 40-60 Kegs, so at 300 per Keg I get 12k to 18k gold every 1-1/2 days. A week or two after that when I hit Artisan profession and have a few more kegs, I feel positively flush with wealth at 20k to 30 k every 1-1/2 days. To do that, I have to chop Wood like mad from day 1, get 8+ Oaks tapped by Spring 12, and plant plenty of Hops on Summer 1, Q. Sprinklers or no Q. Sprinklers.

Last edited: