How does Krobus become your roommate

Does anything happen if you give Krobus a second one?
I don't know as it would be very hard to get 2 as once you buy one from the trader, the next day it is no longer possible to obtain. Vice-versa with monster drops as well. But if you get one from both sources in one day you could give him a second one. (I don't think you will be able to gift to him but who knows I might be wrong)

Elenna101

Farmer
I don't know as it would be very hard to get 2 as once you buy one from the trader, the next day it is no longer possible to obtain. Vice-versa with monster drops as well. But if you get one from both sources in one day you could give him a second one. (I don't think you will be able to gift to him but who knows I might be wrong)
You can definitely get more than one from monster drops, as long as you haven't actually given any to Krobus. I've heard contradictory things about whether you can buy multiple from the desert trader, it's possible you can also buy more than one as long as the previous ones you bought aren't in your inventory.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You can definitely get more than one from monster drops, as long as you haven't actually given any to Krobus. I've heard contradictory things about whether you can buy multiple from the desert trader, it's possible you can also buy more than one as long as the previous ones you bought aren't in your inventory.
You can’t buy more than one I’m pretty sure though you can obtain limitless from monster drops as long as the drop is applicable and you don’t have one in your inventory.