How do you guys get Auto-petters after you finished all the cc bundles?

Qiao Di

Tiller
Hello Guys,

I'm a twenty year old player from Holland and looking for some company on my farm. I still only need one more auto-petter for my farm, to make it complete. I can't remember how I got my first one, but after reading several blogs and watching videos I still not able to get another one. I would love to share my farm with someone and go look for it. If you only want to give me tips is also fine, but know that you all welcome. Thanks in advance :)

Greetings,

Qiao Di (Charlie)

imnvs

Local Legend
Took me a while to get 2 of them in my 4-Corners, since I didn't go over to the dark side. It just meant going adventuring in the Skull Cavern a lot.

Last edited:

Shart

Planter
You can either get it from the treasure floor in the skull cavern
or you can get it from killing boss monster in the hard mode mine/skull cavern

imnvs

Local Legend
Ooohhh... "special slimes", is what those are typically called, and I didn't think there were "special" versions of other monsters... just the upgraded versions like from the hard mode mine or skull cavern, like the Royal Serpents.

There is another way to get it...

If you go Joja route instead of completing the Community Center bundles, you will be able to purchase them for 50k/ea from JojaMart after the warehouse is complete

There is another way to get it...

If you go Joja route instead of completing the Community Center bundles, you will be able to purchase them for 50k/ea from JojaMart after the warehouse is complete
That is true but @Qiao Di already completed the CC so what you are recommending is out as an option for that save. Annother save file, sure.

Looks like the mines or Skull Cavern, both described above, are your only options now.

imnvs

Local Legend
You got 5 auto petters since monday? Please share how.
I got two in one calendar day... because I played like 5 days and in each did a SC run where I planted stairs until I got to a treasure floor, looted it, moved on.

As an aside... I have SO many cowboy hats. 😅

Hoots711

Greenhorn
Ok, fwiw here is how i got my second. My game was saved on a lucky day as i hoped i could farm the volcano and reload for mummified bat. That didnt work.

I tried same thing on skull cavern. I had like 450 ladders saved up from trading gems in the desert. I just dug down to treasure rooms and then reloaded at 1:30 am. I was happy to see treasure rooms are random each day. It took 5 reloads of going to level 250-300 each day and i got it on 170. My understanding is luck determines how often you find the chest (not what is in it) so i went lucky day/spicy eel/ginger ale just bc i didnt have lucky lunch ingredients handy.

As we cant mod/manipulate on switch, i believe this method should work for all...although it may be time consuming.

Good luck.