HOW DO I USE COPPER PAN IN THE STREAMS?

PaaVej

Greenhorn
Have just got it, but ca not see how to use it. Have red all about the mine, and it is not mentioned. I payed a lot of money to get it. Meet a man on the bridges that gave it to me in front of the mine. PLEASE HELP ME :) πŸ‘€πŸŽ―πŸ˜πŸ‘

Chililover

Planter
Hi. I don't use a copper pan much but like Will Y said (man on bridge) when you see the shiny water click on it with the pan. Here the Wiki and here's a Video showing how to use it
also if you have more questions like this be sure to post them in the bug and help forum!

Last edited:

Rotan

Sodbuster
click the pan and then click the image of the hat beside your character in the bottom left corner when the menus open. It might be a right click, but left click should work.

It can also go on your horse. IMO panning isnt worth it, I just store the thing.

Mcwhalen

Farmhand
came here to post about the pan hat in inventory πŸ’‘ πŸ’‘ idea.
Your character might look weird, and it's fair to say it may affect some player's fun while wearing the copper pan as a hat.
But, as you slowly continue to organize your productivity zones, you may find that as you're focusing more on a certain material, every little bit helps. A trip around the map on Sunday when the new forages spawn, or while you're out fishing, or chopping wood as a focused activity, is a good time to free up a slot in your bag and plop that pan on your head πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

PaaVej

Greenhorn
came here to post about the pan hat in inventory πŸ’‘ πŸ’‘ idea.
Your character might look weird, and it's fair to say it may affect some player's fun while wearing the copper pan as a hat.
But, as you slowly continue to organize your productivity zones, you may find that as you're focusing more on a certain material, every little bit helps. A trip around the map on Sunday when the new forages spawn, or while you're out fishing, or chopping wood as a focused activity, is a good time to free up a slot in your bag and plop that pan on your head πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
Thanks. I have on my head now all the time. Don not look for a husbond so it don. Not matter what people think πŸ˜πŸ‘ ;)

Hell, I’m going to wear the hat just for fun!

πŸ‘©β€πŸš’

click the pan and then click the image of the hat beside your character in the bottom left corner when the menus open. It might be a right click, but left click should work.

It can also go on your horse. IMO panning isnt worth it, I just store the thing.