How do I spoiler text in these forums lol

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
This is actually laid out in the Rules & FAQ, be sure to read them! I'll copy and paste it here:

Where do I find all the different ways to format my posts? How do I spoiler posts and reply to multiple people?
The forums use BBCode. You can see a full list of it here or in the "insert" (it looks like "...") button when you make a post!

When you want to talk about game spoilers, there are a few tags you can use (without spaces):
Try out [ spoiler ]text here[ /spoiler ], [ spoiler="give your spoiler a title!" ]text here[ /spoiler ], or have your spoiler in the same line of text by using [ ispoiler ]text here[ /ispoiler ]!

Alternatively, if you're making a topic and you want to talk about spoilers off the bat, you can put a [SPOILERS] disclaimer in the thread title!

Replying to multiple people in the same post is easy. There is a 'reply' button below each post, which adds their message in the post box below. If you want to only quote a part of their post, you can highlight the text and a 'reply' option should appear. You can use either method on multiple posts without having to make more than one post yourself!