how did you got your first gamer tag and what is it now?

Corvus

Sodbuster
I was a DM on a short-lived text MUD more than twenty years ago. I like ravens but there are a bazillion Ravens around (Thanks, Teen Titans!) so I went the Latin route, which doesn't distinguish between crows and ravens. It's stood me in good stead although for the larger games I have to append it. For example in World of Warships I'm CorvusBB39.

It is also my playa name at Burning Man and I even commissioned some art, intending a tattoo, but chickened out.

Corvus.jpg

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i've gone through many a username over the years, but I settled on Magically Clueless a very long time ago and i don't think i'll let it go. It comes from my original story I started working on when I was in, like, middle school, and it's a story that I still work on today that means a lot to me. It used to be a much sillier fic called 'tales of magical muffin land' which is where the magical comes in, and then clueless is from another username i used around the same time (cluelesscomedy). I combined them and boom. idk it just stuck, it's my favorite. my first use of it was on Gaia Online, and I made that account in, like, 2008

Lew Zealand

Helper
I settled on Lew Zealand as I needed something easy to distinguish when searching old posts and previously I'd been using a very common regular name. Lew's voice is stuck in my head from when I was a kid despite being a minor Muppet, so that's what I went with on the spur of the moment a quarter century ago.

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
I started using smellincoffee 24 years ago, but I don't play online very much. When I do it's usually Among Us, where I am known as Vent Tech. If you see a brown dude wearing a construction hat and overalls, it's probably me..

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
i got mine when playing cod and i was pro and my name is ario so i shortened it to ari and added a pro and boom aripro is born but nah im ari.but do you know how did you get yours?
so, a while ago, I was a big fan of My Little Pony, and a big fan of Doctor Strange, and so I mixed them to make Flutterdoc, (Fluttershy, and Doctor)
and now its just kinda been my gamer time the whole time,