How about a much bigger cellar

This would be nice.
I have build a lot of big sheds to store all the kegs, jars and casks. But one can also put these anywhere as long as it's no pathway of a villager.

edit:
little correction, the casks are not in the sheds, just in my cellar

Last edited:
I like both of these ideas. A bigger cellar, a separate shed for whatever you want to store and a larger greenhouse sound fantastic!

I also wouldn't mind some sort of delivery system in the future. I can't tell you how frustrated I get when I'm needing to get to Clint's or Pierre's in a quick amount of time only to midjudge how long it actually takes me to get there only to be met with a locked door. It would be nice to deliver items to them like Geode's or in the case with Pierre's, have a personal shopper get items to deliver to your farm.

Maybe I just need to manage my time better 🤣

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm not sure a bigger greenhouse is necessary. Late game you can get over 4x the space added where everything grows like in the greenhouse (all crops grow and all trees fruit, both all year long).

A larger cellar as a further upgrade available from Robin? That we could use.

Boo1972

Farmer
With deluxe retaining soil you could fill a deluxe shed with garden pots and pineapples or strawberries and have a defacto greenhouse. I mean, you could do it- that’s way too much work for me.

I would like to expand the cellar. I’m considering forming a local co-op to up grade the cabin on my beach farm. My kids refused to join me on a multi-player farm. I’m not at all bitter and disappointed- that’s not me crying in the corner. Anyway, I think I could plug in a controller, start a local co-op and upgrade the cabin all the way.

This also sounds like too much work.

I also wouldn't mind some sort of delivery system in the future. I can't tell you how frustrated I get when I'm needing to get to Clint's or Pierre's in a quick amount of time only to midjudge how long it actually takes me to get there only to be met with a locked door. It would be nice to deliver items to them like Geode's or in the case with Pierre's, have a personal shopper get items to deliver to your farm.
There is at least this suggestion about more time or mailboxes for each villager to bring requested goods when they are not home.

Regarding bigger cellar: it would be cool, if the farm cave could be used as an extra cellar. I am not sure if this is economically useful (prices for fruits vs. aged goods) but it would add more flexibility for the cave usage.

Last edited:
Being able to upgrade the cellar would be great - another use of Gold. If it IS the only place to put Casks, then to make it bigger is quite important considering how many Kegs people have.