iOS Hoe Missing: Need Help

elameyo

Greenhorn
I'm currently missing my hoe; I can't find it anywhere. I've tried everything: checking chests, the fridge, the lost and found box, waiting several days for it to arrive in the mail, but to no avail. I even searched the collector in my coops and barn, but it's still nowhere to be found. I'm certain it's not at Clint's since I haven't upgraded it. This unfortunate incident occurred right after I died in the mines, yet when I used the item recovery option, my hoe was nowhere to be found. I really need help 😭 I’m thinking this is some bug or something. I don’t wanna restart

Njin

Planter
I'm currently missing my hoe; I can't find it anywhere. I've tried everything: checking chests, the fridge, the lost and found box, waiting several days for it to arrive in the mail, but to no avail. I even searched the collector in my coops and barn, but it's still nowhere to be found. I'm certain it's not at Clint's since I haven't upgraded it. This unfortunate incident occurred right after I died in the mines, yet when I used the item recovery option, my hoe was nowhere to be found. I really need help 😭 I’m thinking this is some bug or something. I don’t wanna restart
If you cant get it through the recovery service. Add in a second player perhaps ask some one on this forum you will get a second set of tools. hope it helps