Hip Deep in Eels

Widget

Sodbuster
It's near the end of Fall, I'm a Level 9 or 10 in Fishing, it's been raining for the last 2 days, so I've been spending the evenings/nights fishing from the ocean pier. During these 2 nights I have caught 15 eels. When I think of how desperate I was for an eel when I was trying to complete the CC, it makes me want to cry! Not enough to sell them, of course; crispy eel is a good mine food to have. Maybe I'll make an eel pond.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I made an eel pond just to have some spares. I'm getting ready to switch to something else. But I totally understand what you are saying. I remember getting the first prismatic shard and debating on what to use it for. I made my choice and got another one in the same year. Used that one for the other use. Then I got another one in year two I think and it's been in a chest since. Then today, I got one from the quarry. Now I have two that will sit indefinitely.

Boo1972

Farmer
I had sea cucumbers in a pond just so I could make lucky lunch. Once there were 10 in the pond I fished them out and switched it lava eels. It’s nice to have a steady supply of eels and sea cucumbers.

Widget

Sodbuster
I had sea cucumbers in a pond just so I could make lucky lunch. Once there were 10 in the pond I fished them out and switched it lava eels. It’s nice to have a steady supply of eels and sea cucumbers.
I catch sea cucumbers and super cucumbers frequently. You're right about lucky lunch. I want to build more ponds, so cucumbers are a good candidate.

Right now I have a lobster pond, which is kind of fun. You never know what they're going to give you, and it's nice to be able to fish for lobster when Gus wants one or it's getting close to Elliot's birthday. What I want, though, is to catch a blobfish at the next Night Market. Pearls and farm warp totems!

It's near the end of Fall, I'm a Level 9 or 10 in Fishing, it's been raining for the last 2 days, so I've been spending the evenings/nights fishing from the ocean pier. During these 2 nights I have caught 15 eels. When I think of how desperate I was for an eel when I was trying to complete the CC, it makes me want to cry! Not enough to sell them, of course; crispy eel is a good mine food to have. Maybe I'll make an eel pond.
That's actually not a bad idea. I had an eel pond for a while. And then I expanded with my super cucumbers.

Spoiler alert: It was a good idea.