Hi!

airraca

Greenhorn
Hello, all!
I tried out Stardew on my Switch many years ago and played for a totally of 0.99999 seconds before giving up (lol)!
Today, I saw a sale on Steam and decided to give this game a try again. I was googling some noob-like game related questions and found these forums.
I haven't explored these threads much, but if there's a place for co-op sessions, I'd be really interested in playing with someone else from time to time.
Happy to join to community-- I promise to stick it out longer this time around. (:
Nice meeting you all!

airraca

Greenhorn
Welcome! We're glad to have you and look forward to hearing about your farm! There are often people here looking for others to play with so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone for co-op in no time. :smile:
Thanks!
I actually just browsed the multiplayer forums a little while ago and found this out!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Looks like you already made it to the multiplayer section, hope you find people to play with!

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
Hello, all!
I tried out Stardew on my Switch many years ago and played for a totally of 0.99999 seconds before giving up (lol)!
Today, I saw a sale on Steam and decided to give this game a try again. I was googling some noob-like game related questions and found these forums.
I haven't explored these threads much, but if there's a place for co-op sessions, I'd be really interested in playing with someone else from time to time.
Happy to join to community-- I promise to stick it out longer this time around. (:
Nice meeting you all!
Welcome!