Hi!

Infirain

Cowpoke
Hello, I'm a new farmer here! I'm an amateur artist and game dev. I'm also a fellow terrarian. Recently got Stardew Valley and I ABSOLUTELY loved it, especially the slow pace and planning aspects of the game. Bought it last week, and before I knew it I already had ~50 hours...
However, it's still just my first year, and farm so I am still new to this game.
Also, English is my second language so sorry for any misunderstanding :heart:

Welcome to the forum :) Terraria sounds like a good game, I've been meaning to play it.
I'm hearing you about the time on Stardew Valley adding up quickly - it's such a relaxing game to play, I never notice the time going by.

Infirain

Cowpoke
Ello! Terraria is a game I've wanted to play for a while so you gotta tell me about it!
If you ever decide to play it, I advise going in blind with only the boss list wiki page if you're stuck. It's extremely addicting to beat bosses with your hand-made builds and strategies, while also exploring the vast world and building a cozy home for you and NPCs.

Terraria sounds like a good game, I've been meaning to play it.
It sure is! The amount of content is huge, not even talking about content mods...
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

DanielParham

Newcomer
Hello, I'm a new farmer here! I'm an amateur artist and game dev. I'm also a fellow terrarian. Recently got Stardew Valley and I ABSOLUTELY loved it, especially the slow pace and planning aspects of the game. Bought it last week, and before I knew it I already had ~50 hours...
However, it's still just my first year, and farm so I am still new to this game.

Welcome, nice to meet you. I also love this game and that is why I made my account over here. In the sea of Australian assignment writing services, students often find themselves questioning, 'Can someone write my essay for me?' The market is saturated with claims of being the best, making it crucial to discern the truth. Turn to us as your compass in this journey. this https://bestaustralianwriters.com/ sifts through the best assignment writing services options, bringing you the top 5 writing services, ensuring you can trust the choices for your academic success.
Welcome :)

Edit: I think he is not here anymore.

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

Hi and welcome. 🙂 I lurked on the wiki and forums for a year before I joined. Great group of people here. Kind and helpful, and willing to share their expertise and secrets for great gameplay or beautifying your farm or home. I’m sure your artistic and developer skills will come in handy and we will anxiously await updates and pictures of your farm if you choose.

Infirain

Cowpoke
Hi and welcome. 🙂 I lurked on the wiki and forums for a year before I joined. Great group of people here. Kind and helpful, and willing to share their expertise and secrets for great gameplay or beautifying your farm or home. I’m sure your artistic and developer skills will come in handy and we will anxiously await updates and pictures of your farm if you choose.
Hi! Yeah, the Stardew community is actually one of the most kind and helpful I know.
Edit: I think he is not here anymore.
No, I'm still here :smile:

Infirain

Cowpoke
I’m sure your artistic and developer skills will come in handy and we will anxiously await updates and pictures of your farm if you choose.
Oh, I actually completed year 2 recently.
My farm is a bit of a mess, but I'm looking forward to revamping it soon.

Anto

Farmhand
Hi welcome, English in my second lenguage too, frist I want to say that your fast progress is really inspiring, you are the proof that even newbies can do extrordinary things, if you ever decide to make a stardew valley mod I will be happy to download it. And if by any chance you are Italian I made a fish bundle guide 100% in italian, if you are interested you can find it in the new posts page, before you do anything read the whole post to understeand how to proceed.

Infirain

Cowpoke
Hi welcome, English in my second lenguage too, frist I want to say that your fast progress is really inspiring, you are the proof that even newbies can do extrordinary things, if you ever decide to make a stardew valley mod I will be happy to download it. And if by any chance you are Italian I made a fish bundle guide 100% in italian, if you are interested you can find it in the new posts page, before you do anything read the whole post to understeand how to proceed.
Oh, sorry, I don't know C# so I'm not publishing any mods soon
Also, thanks for your advice, but I completed the CC already 😅

Anto

Farmhand
Oh, sorry, I don't know C# so I'm not publishing any mods soon
Also, thanks for your advice, but I completed the CC already 😅
If you have an Italian friend in the stardew valley community that might use help from my guide tell him/her/them ecc to check it out. (If you want to) Also congratulations for completing the CC.