hi hi ^_^

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
i never really go on forums so this is a bit new for me!! ^_^ my online name is fritz, but my username is also fine! i am a young teen from scotland who likes to draw!!

i started playing stardew valley not too long ago, and i honestly never thought i'd love it this much since farming games aren't really my cup of tea, but i guess as a non-competitive person i'm naturally drawn to chill, laid back games. the social aspect really got me hooked, the characters are very compelling, each with their own backstories and traits, flaws and strengths, it was hard not to get attached to them. i'd say my most relatable character is sebastian, i like to stay in my room all the time, i'm anxious and depressed, so it's pretty obvious!

i originally got this game on my ipad thinking i was gonna play it like once a year or so (i also didn't have my laptop since i was on vacay at the time...) but a while later i figured i had to get it on my macbook. i was originally hesitant because it's a rusty little thing that can barely handle games, but it's holding up pretty well!! i definitely don't regret getting this game on my mac since mods are such a game changer (literally and figuratively).

i also have a website on neocities! if anyone's interested in that web design stuff. there's a lot more about me on there, including my drawings!

everyone here seems so lovely, i can't wait to engage with this community!! \(^_^)/

Hi, Sclptures, welcome! I was immediately intrigued seeing that you're in Scotland (where exactly do you live?), because I love Scotland, plus you're a Palestinian. That's because I just read The Blue Between Sky and Water by Susan Abulhawa about a family in Gaza, and this story really shook me up. It's terrible what Palestinians in Gaza and Israel have to suffer.
I'm also intrigued by your drawing, that's one of my hobbies too. What software do you use? I like Krita very much. You should definitely delve into traditional art, it will broaden your horizon a lot.

But for now have fun in Stardew Valley. 😃

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
Hi, Sclptures, welcome! I was immediately intrigued seeing that you're in Scotland (where exactly do you live?), because I love Scotland, plus you're a Palestinian. That's because I just read The Blue Between Sky and Water by Susan Abulhawa about a family in Gaza, and this story really shook me up. It's terrible what Palestinians in Gaza and Israel have to suffer.
i didn't expect someone to be this intrigued on my introduction post! i also really love scotland. i can't really share my city for reasons that could be obvious, i hope thats fine!

it is pretty awful, i've always wondered how people could watch others die and just let it slide. i'm currently seeing my family in saudi arabia and it's a pretty comforting time for me since they mainly live in syria, who is also currently one of the targets. i've always been worried for them, but i've heard that they're having a good time there, which is great! it's good to see the light in difficult times.
i also lived in syria when i was very young, and i found myself having a lot of fun amidst everything going on, so it's best not to let my concerns clog my mind.

I'm also intrigued by your drawing, that's one of my hobbies too. What software do you use? I like Krita very much. You should definitely delve into traditional art, it will broaden your horizon a lot.

But for now have fun in Stardew Valley. 😃
i use clip studio paint for almost all my pieces. i'm very used to drawing on an ipad so i'm not too experienced with art programs on computer (^_^') and yes! i should totally start doing more traditional art. pen on paper can be pretty satisfying, although it's just not as easy as doing it all digitally...

i'm really enjoying stardew valley! i still have a lot more in-game plans, but i've never really had the energy to gather resources for it all. my number one objective right now is finishing the community center and unlocking ginger island! ^_^