Hi! Forums exist!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Welcome to the forums, ye of the cheese! And while many of the younger people here are very active posters (like you'd see of the Chudley Cannons on Ron's wall), there are a few decrepit people like myself who manage to bang monkey-like on their keyboards for upwards of a few seconds or so and call it a day!

Welcome, I know that we can all appreciate a well blended and aged cheese such as yourself. The flavors only become more poignant and exquisite as time goes on, creating a bouquet of deliciousness to rival even Gouda.
Sorry, I kinda went off on a tangent about cheese, it happens. I'd be part of that younger and less 'aged' demographic that Lew so adequately pointed out. I'm one of the folk who likes to post quite a lot. And don't let her fool you, she posts almost as much as I do. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!

NextPaige

Planter
Welcome, I know that we can all appreciate a well blended and aged cheese such as yourself. The flavors only become more poignant and exquisite as time goes on, creating a bouquet of deliciousness to rival even Gouda.
Sorry, I kinda went off on a tangent about cheese, it happens. I'd be part of that younger and less 'aged' demographic that Lew so adequately pointed out. I'm one of the folk who likes to post quite a lot. And don't let her fool you, she posts almost as much as I do. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!
Ditto!