iOS Hi Concerned Ape, pls fix the bug

ArtifactSpot

Weird stuff happens on mobile period. It usually happens on emergency saves. It’s not likely to be fixed. CA is a one man developer on multiple platforms and mobile isn’t his most familiar so he’s doing the best he can. Just look at it, have a few laughs and move on. Youll likely encounter others too. My favorite is when the NPC visitors to Ginger Island get stuck there overnight. 😆

Maher

Sodbuster
Weird stuff happens on mobile period. It usually happens on emergency saves. It’s not likely to be fixed. CA is a one man developer on multiple platforms and mobile isn’t his most familiar so he’s doing the best he can. Just look at it, have a few laughs and move on. Youll likely encounter others too. My favorite is when the NPC visitors to Ginger Island get stuck there overnight. 😆
One time I went to deliver Kent his birthday present, and found Vincent just outside the house complaining he was hungry. I fed him and 11:00 rolled around with no sign of Sam Kent or Jodi. I went down to the beach and Kent was just standing in the surf, and I could not reach him.

You learn to take these things in stride. . .