Hi All!

AllSeeingOwl

Greenhorn
Hello everyone!
I've been playing SDV since the day it came out in 2016.
After searching for a reasonable substitute for the quickly devolving Harvest Moon franchise, I finally found something way better.
Favorite Bachelorettes are Abigail, Leah and my favorite roommate is Krobus.
I finally finished a 100% playthrough and since I recently lost my mother, am really looking for a new and exciting way to play the game.
Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hill Myna

Farmer
Nice to meet you AllSeeingOwl!

I've been playing SDV since the day it came out in 2016.
Since you’ve been playing since the beginning, what’s been your favourite update?

You can showcase your farm(s) in the Valley Showcase section! I’d love to see it/them.

I am looking for a new and exciting way to play the game.
Any suggestions?
This thread might help. I’m also pondering a challenge for my next farm. I’m thinking something along the lines of a more cooking centred playthrough.

Maybe you can’t keg/preserve any ingredients that are used in a profitable recipes? I think that would be fun!

I’ll probably play with the no seeding Ancient Fruit rule, but I want more of a challenge than that.

Probably the simplest challenge (all though not the easiest) would be to change the profit margin through the Advanced Settings.

Looking forward to your ideas!

Can’t wait to see you around the forums!

AllSeeingOwl

Greenhorn
Nice to meet you AllSeeingOwl!

Since you’ve been playing since the beginning, what’s been your favourite update?

You can showcase your farm(s) in the Valley Showcase section! I’d love to see it/them.
Nice you meet you, as well!
Thank you for your suggestions!
I frogot that those settings had been added!

I loved 1.5, but my all time favorite was 1.1.
I really enjoyed having the bachelor/ettes’ impact on the farm expanded.

Thank you!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! If modding is something that interests you, that could be a way to change things up on a new farm. Otherwise the new remixed Community Center bundles in 1.5 seem interesting, and you could try out a new farm map!

DrWho42

Planter
hello there! welcome aboard! abigail and leah were up there but penny ended up with the bouquet on my last playthrough.