Heyo!!

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
Greetings and welcome to this forum! I couldn't help but pay attention to the 'Oshi no Ko' anime profile photo you used. I'm curious, are you a talented singer or do you prefer to enjoy the story offered in the anime? (ーー゛) 
Nope, not a singer. But I do enjoy the anime, still watching it slowly but I'm getting into it. <3

Godkin

Planter
Nope, not a singer. But I do enjoy the anime, still watching it slowly but I'm getting into it. <3
It's great to hear that there are other people on this forum who are so open about their love of anime, manga, or something similar. Oshi no Ko is amazing, especially at the beginning of the story; I think that's the best part. (>‿◠)✌

0._

Cowpoke
Hello, I just recently joined the forums as well, but I have played before- just kind of went along at my own pace and messed some stuff up pretty bad so I started to look at the wiki and forums after I took a 3 year break and had to start on a fresh save with all game sense of SDV forgotten. Hope to see you around! I'll be posting here semi-frequently.