hey wana play sve (stardew valley expanded) on mobile?

Subollo

Newcomer
ok i will say but if you now any mods for more marriage candidate i would be happy to download it. so first go to this link
then go get stardew valley v. 1.5.6.39
now go in the app and give the permission of the mobile files (you can delete the app after download) then download smapi stardew valley go in click ok fir the the both and give both to folder in internal storage called (stardew valley) then you have a fully modable sv
now download the latest sve and download this mods too
credit time!!!! atravita on discord
now download the file i put now go and stick that extracted stardew valley expanded360mb in android/data/com.zane.stardewvalley/mods and my StardewValleyExpanded_1.14.1-mobiletest.zip extract it in sve folder and click overwrite/replace and you are done but its not real release so bugs may pop up boys/girlsView attachment 18103
Aye the required mods wont load. SMAPI says theyre no longer compatible. Content Patcher and some more. The way I installed SMAPI Stardew Valley is i had some dude provide the files inside Android/Data/com.z... Whatever. And thats how i got out the loop that told me to select the starder valley folder and grant permission.

KAIROX

Greenhorn
Thank you for your work. I found some issues that i don't know if is the mod itself or if is just to much for my phone, but the game takes a lot of time to load a saved game, like 2 minutes with a possibility of crashing. Also, whenever I use "SAVE BACKUP" on the game config/menu, the games freezes and then stops working.

Do you think It's possible to fix it? Like installing everything in a micro SD or something.

Crystallized

Newcomer
Thank you for your work. I found some issues that i don't know if is the mod itself or if is just to much for my phone, but the game takes a lot of time to load a saved game, like 2 minutes with a possibility of crashing. Also, whenever I use "SAVE BACKUP" on the game config/menu, the games freezes and then stops working.

Do you think It's possible to fix it? Like installing everything in a micro SD or something.
I have this problem too. The game save on exit doesn't work either. After investigating for a bit, it seems that the one that causing the problem is the "Farm Type Manager" mod. This mod has similar issues with Save Anywhere mod. I'm still searching for a fix.

Kadap Banar

Newcomer
Thanks for this, beside the long loading save time n cannot save backup i don't have any problems. But the smapi restart itself everytime i open other apps or back to android launcher. 🥲