hey wana play sve (stardew valley expanded) on mobile?

Aripro

Sodbuster
ok i will say but if you now any mods for more marriage candidate i would be happy to download it. so first go to this link
then go get stardew valley v. 1.5.6.39
now go in the app and give the permission of the mobile files (you can delete the app after download) then download smapi stardew valley go in click ok fir the the both and give both to folder in internal storage called (stardew valley) then you have a fully modable sv
now download the latest sve and download this mods too
credit time!!!! atravita on discord
now download the file i put now go and stick that extracted stardew valley expanded360mb in android/data/com.zane.stardewvalley/mods and my StardewValleyExpanded_1.14.1-mobiletest.zip extract it in sve folder and click overwrite/replace and you are done but its not real release so bugs may pop up boys/girls
Screenshot_2023-12-02-20-35-46-015_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Aripro

Sodbuster
you
No there probably won’t for the same reason modding won’t come to consoles
good point they share a similarity that they are both restricted. but you can get apps in microsoft store in xbox but in apple you can get the store apps but that dont even help us. we have three not recommended solutions first for the both xbox and apple jailbreak and use the old school way (Xnb replacement). solution number two just for iphone. there are some sus sites you can get some questionable things that you can mod on stardew. solution number three is to change os that can use some questionable apps to do that but none of these are recommended because some day maybe there will be an official xbox app on ms ( microsoft store) that can mod sv and on apple in the store and even gp (google play)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
you

good point they share a similarity that they are both restricted. but you can get apps in microsoft store in xbox but in apple you can get the store apps but that dont even help us. we have three not recommended solutions first for the both xbox and apple jailbreak and use the old school way (Xnb replacement). solution number two just for iphone. there are some sus sites you can get some questionable things that you can mod on stardew. solution number three is to change os that can use some questionable apps to do that but none of these are recommended because some day maybe there will be an official xbox app on ms ( microsoft store) that can mod sv and on apple in the store and even gp (google play)
Yeah, it’s always going to come down to doing/running some questionable stuff to get to the same place other software is at. A bit of a shame but I guess you know it when you make the purchase.

Aripro

Sodbuster
Yeah, it’s always going to come down to doing/running some questionable stuff to get to the same place other software is at. A bit of a shame but I guess you know it when you make the purchase.
and even if you get hands on smapi in apple, the base code is so much different

Aripro

Sodbuster
I don't think CA can do much about it, most consoles are pretty anti-moding
good point. they do have anti modding but thats for cheats. so they just take the cjbcm and cjbim and cjbsp down or the consol turns off these mods in multiplayer or just do something that they dont get achievements with mods and take down the xv (xtardew valley) and inappropriate mods. and you might ask : how they are going to publish them? there will be a package that gives stardew valley and smapi together after you buy the stardew you get the smapi too and you download the mods as an add-on. dude i just realized how good is my idea. spread it over th forums that moderators or ca see it and do something about it. thanks :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile: :heart: :owo: