Hey there!

psychobwoy118

Greenhorn
Hey there fellow farmers!

I am a new player in Stardew Valley and I am super excited to join this community! I just bought a small piece of land and I can't wait to start planting, watering and harvesting crops, taking care of animals, and exploring this wonderful world.

But I need your help! I want to hear your craziest and most fun ideas on what I should do next in the game. Should I focus on farming and sell everything in the market, or should I become a fisherman and sell my catch at the pier? Maybe I should join the Adventurer's Guild and fight monsters in the mines, or should I just relax and make friends with the locals?

I also want to hear your opinions on the different characters in the game. Who should I befriend first? Who should I romance? Who should I avoid at all costs?

And let's not forget about the festivals! Which ones are your favorite and why? Is there any special event that I should not miss?

But wait, there's more! I am also planning to create a mini-game in my farm and I need your help to come up with the best idea. Should it be a maze, a treasure hunt, or a race? Or maybe something completely different?

So, come on, fellow farmers! Let's have some fun and crazy discussions about Stardew Valley!

Odin

Staff member
A bit belated, but welcome to the forums!
But wait, there's more! I am also planning to create a mini-game in my farm and I need your help to come up with the best idea. Should it be a maze, a treasure hunt, or a race? Or maybe something completely different?
A maze could be a fun challenge to create! You may not have them yet, but tea plants can make for decent hedge rows.