Henlo

Apple

Greenhorn
I'm Apple, and some people might remember me...
or not, kya.

I'm a digital artist who loves pixel art, and I've been just wiggling around doing my own little thing.
I have been playing SDV for a long time now, and have some mods that I never released in my folders here, mounts, Halloween overhauls, etc.

I'm hoping to do more SDV content in the future once I get back in the game, so I might pop in and out around here!

Nice to meet and/or to see you all again!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
hey, it's great seeing you!! welcome, and i hope you enjoy your stay :>

i'd love to see what you've been up to! i've always loved your art, and i don't think i've seen any of your mods. anything you've planned to post or work on some more?

have fun! i get into big bursts of playing SDV too, i get SUPER into it and then i take a break for a little while, update happens, the cycle continues ever mercilessly

Apple

Greenhorn
Thank you guys, it's nice to see you too!

And same, it's and on and off situation for me as well, but there is always that time in which you play for months!

Some of the things I was working previously were some Halloween overhauls for houses that were supposed to match with the Monster Valley mod (the one that turns the characters into monsters) but I haven't got to finish it yet, but also a pack of mods with cute magical and colorful horses and perhaps other animals!

Here some of them:

horsesexamples.png
Halloweenmodpreview.png