{
            "Position": { "X": 62, "Y": 72 },
            "Layer": "Buildings",
            "SetTileSheet": "Maps/spring_outdoorsTileSheet",
            "SetIndex": "206"
        }
    ]
}
…how do I have SetTileSheet pull Maps/spring_outdoorsTileSheet from the game's native assets (or whichever file is currently replacing the native asset) if the context for the tile on the "Buildings" layer is Maps/spring_town?

I assumed without an extension, it would pull from the game's XNB but it just seems to look for an extension-less mod-local file for that path and name; Using without a path doesn't work (read as: file names don't tokenize) and attempting to escape from the mod's folder with ../.. and entering the "Content" folder also fails.

Tried searching, but "Content Patcher 'SetTileSheet'" turns up nothing of consequence. And in this forum "SetTileSheet" turns up nothing (until I hit "Post thread" that is).

I just don't want to have to pack a bunch of sheet/sprite PNGs with my mod for assets that exist natively. Any help appreciated.

UdonFan

Greenhorn
I also just realized I'm doing this wrong: I actually need to kill the "Buildings" layer (so it can be walked over), then change the "back" layer, which alleviates my issue completely.

However, let's say I instead wanted to change the tire at tile 62,72 to a rock (impassable, so on the "Buildings" layer), how would I pull the rock tile from either the native or replaced asset for Maps/spring_outdoorsTileSheet?

Last edited:

UdonFan

Greenhorn
JSON:
"SetTileSheet": "Landscape"
It wants the Tileset ID, which I took to be the tokenized file name for the sheet (to pull native content). But it's the tileset name from town.tmx.

** Originally made late-night/early-morning error: wants "Landscape", "Paths", or "Town".

Last edited: