Help with heart events (possile spoilers)

Rotan

Sodbuster
I have a few questions about heart events.

Are there any 14 heart events besides Emilys (Outfit) and sebastion (terrarium) where you can gain items from the 14 heart events?

Should I see all heart events before getting married? I know clints can be missable if I marry Emily first.

Can I marry/divorce with out any draw backs?

Im thinking of marry Sebastian for the terrarium and stardrop. Do I keep the terrarium if I divorce him?

Im using the file checker to make sure I dont miss heart events. Anything happen when I "do everything"?

Boo1972

Farmer
I got all the marriageable NPCs to 10 hearts before marriage. It doesn’t hurt you in any way, other than It being a little awkward when characters continue to flirt with you after you’re married to someone else. No wonder Elliot get jealous sometimes. If you marry Emily, I believe you also get Emily’s parrot. My understanding is that if you divorce, you lose the spouse room and the items in it. So you would lose the terrarium if you divorce Seb. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

Quillmagic

Farmer
Spoilers! The 14 heart events are nice, because they feel like they add something permanent to the game. I have a list of spouses with new permanent effects/items/places:
Abby: Gravestone in backwoods
Alex: Sports room in saloon
Emily: New outfit
Leah: “My first painting”
Penny: Exclusive bedroom decor
Sam: “Sam’s Boombox” and the song “The Happy Junimo Show theme”
Sebastian: Frog terrarium in spouse room (It will go away if you divorce him)
I have not included the not-permanent change spouses, but their heart events are awesome nonetheless!

Person090

Planter
I have a few questions about heart events.

Are there any 14 heart events besides Emilys (Outfit) and sebastion (terrarium) where you can gain items from the 14 heart events?

Should I see all heart events before getting married? I know clints can be missable if I marry Emily first

Can I marry/divorce with out any draw backs?

Im thinking of marry Sebastian for the terrarium and stardrop. Do I keep the terrarium if I divorce him?

Im using the file checker to make sure I dont miss heart events. Anything happen when I "do everything"?
When you get all marriageable candidates to 10 hearts, there is a heart event at emily and Haley's house and the salloon where they dump you, go back to 8 hearts, and not talk to you for a week. Divorce has a significant consequence IMO because your ex will not talkto you and hate you and divorce costs a ton. You can erase your ex spouse’s memory at the witch hut for a prismatic shard. There are some heart events you can only do in year 1. Penny decorates your room, Sam gives you a boombox with his music, abigail makes a grave at the backwoods, alex makes a TV at the salloon, and you get 2 paintings from Leah. You can give bouquets to all the marriage candidates of the opposite sex as your spouse and the group heart event does not happen and your spuse does not get jealous. If you even give one marriage candidate of the same sex a bouquet, your wife will get jealous and lose friendship points.

Quillmagic

Farmer
When you get all marriageable candidates to 10 hearts, there is a heart event at emily and Haley's house and the salloon where they dump you, go back to 8 hearts, and not talk to you for a week. Divorce has a significant consequence IMO because your ex will not talkto you and hate you and divorce costs a ton. You can erase your ex spouse’s memory at the witch hut for a prismatic shard. There are some heart events you can only do in year 1. Penny decorates your room, Sam gives you a boombox with his music, abigail makes a grave at the backwoods, alex makes a TV at the salloon, and you get 2 paintings from Leah. You can give bouquets to all the marriage candidates of the opposite sex as your spouse and the group heart event does not happen and your spuse does not get jealous. If you even give one marriage candidate of the same sex a bouquet, your wife will get jealous and lose friendship points.
You might be getting the ”memory wipe shrine mixed up with the “turn your children into doves” shrine The memory shrine costs 30,000g No worries, it’s hard to keep track of this stuff! (Also, may want to clarify that no marriage events are on a time limit)

Person090

Planter
You might be getting the ”memory wipe shrine mixed up with the “turn your children into doves” shrine The memory shrine costs 30,000g No worries, it’s hard to keep track of this stuff! (Also, may want to clarify that no marriage events are on a time limit)
Oh yeah, got those 2 mixed up. What I meant was, there are some heart events, not just marriage ones can only be seen at specific times and for specific reasons. Im saying this because my brain is kicking itself because I missed one of Clints heart events and one of sam's heart events because of it