Help with golden walnuts

Doll

Greenhorn
Hello! I'm currently at 128/130 walnuts. I have done everything on Ginger Island, probably 3 times now. I have read a few other posts on here and I've tried their methods but sadly I still cannot get these 2 walnuts!

And the parrot in Leo's tree house is no help now, he just yells at me :(

Please any help will be appreciated! I'm on PS4/5 btw.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I looked at every spot in the wiki, dug any spot I wasn't 100% sure I dug (and a couple where I was). I assume if you have two left that you got all 3 from the darts, and it's not likely to be a visible plant.

Quirinea

Farmer
If the parrot tells you nothing, then the missing ones must be either the banana altar (but that'd be three) or the darts. Or then a bug.

I don't have much experience with Ginger Island, but look at the wiki and do all of the ways to get golden walnuts, then you might have found them.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Yes, the parrot won't provide hints for the bush south of the Gem Bird Shrine, the 3 for placing a Banana on the altar, and the 3 that you can get from the darts.

And I think it's safe to assume that you've donated all the skeletal pieces to the Island Field Office and completed both Island Surveys, so I'd guess you've done the darts once, in which case there are two more to go. :)

I don't have much experience with Ginger Island, but look at the wiki and do all of the ways to get golden walnuts, then you might have found them.
Here's the wiki page @CindersapForest was talking about, if you want to see a list (spoilers, obviously).

Doll

Greenhorn
Thank you all for your suggestions and help! I've found the last 2!

I somehow never played the darts game 3 times, only once. I could have sworn I had them lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hello! I'm currently at 128/130 walnuts. I have done everything on Ginger Island, probably 3 times now. I have read a few other posts on here and I've tried their methods but sadly I still cannot get these 2 walnuts!

And the parrot in Leo's tree house is no help now, he just yells at me :(

Please any help will be appreciated! I'm on PS4/5 btw.
You could try /recountnuts

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thank you all for your suggestions and help! I've found the last 2!

I somehow never played the darts game 3 times, only once. I could have sworn I had them lol
Ah, nice job, that one's more common than you would think, have a good time then.