PC Help with Crystalarium

stellarcorp99

Greenhorn
Please refer to the attached photo.

I place these Crystalariums in my shed, having each row producing different types of gem.

However, after 2 harvests, they started to produce the wrong type of gem, different from the one I put into them.

To be more specific, some Crystalariums in the Ruby row started making Diamonds, some in the diamond row started making Earth Crystals.

It is a little confusing. Is this a feature or a bug? Please help.

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
You probably had the wrong gem selected while harvesting. Since the new update, it has become easier to place new gems, you don't have to take the old one away first.

The same thing happened to me too.

imnvs

Local Legend
What probably happened was as you were collecting, the production from one crystalarium entered into the inventory slot selected and you ended up putting them into a crystalarium you didn't mean to and didn't notice it. You want to be very careful. Make sure to have an open inventory slot selected that will NOT be filled when you are collecting production to ensure you don't accidently put it somewhere you don't want it. Alternately you can have anything selected that can not be put into a crystalarium, basically anything except a gem or mineral.