Xbox [HELP] The Stardrop issue..

Gengardian

Greenhorn
Hey so I've been super addicted to this game for the last month or so and the only thing stopping me from hitting a hundred percent is retrieving all the stardrops however I know I already have gathered them all after looking up all the locations it just says not completed on the Qi board. I also vividly remembering every moment I got the stardrop and I'm not sure what to do I would really hate to start over.

Currently playing on Xbox. Anyone else having this issue on console? I also have 508 energy..not sure if thats max

Last edited:
Nope, checked with my and daughter neither of theirs are aflicted either we all play on xbones

Though the 100% crafting was Having problems recognizing craftin of fertilizers and the lights. using the advance crafting setting looked through them and saw that even though i had placed them around the crafted amount was not populated then it went from 0 to 255 on the quality fertilizer

Gengardian

Greenhorn
Weird. I got the crafting achievement without any bugs...well everything seems fine except the stardrops...not sure why it says I dont have all of them...im worried I might have to divorce and re marry and try to getting the hearts up again

Gengardian

Greenhorn
Weird. I got the crafting achievement without any bugs...well everything seems fine except the stardrops...not sure why it says I dont have all of them...im worried I might have to divorce and re marry and try to getting the hearts up again
I just went through the trouble of divorcing remarrying to get the hearts up and that was a waste of time nothing happened.