Issue Help! The game keeps restarting everytime i open the saved game!

Sugaryukis

Greenhorn
Can somebody help me fix this? Everytime i open the saved file , the game always restarting again and again , i've been playing for much hours and afraid of losing the old progress :(

Also , before this happened i replaced some sprites with a custom one , and i use about 37 mods.. and now the SMAPI wont work too ( playing on steam ) , so i have to open the game from StardewModdingAPI.

Sorry for bad english or wrong pronunciation , kindly help me please :(

imnvs

Local Legend
If your game was modded, you are posting in the wrong section. This "Help & Bug Reports" section includes "(Non-Modded)" for a reason. This is for CA to look through to see what may need fixing. The Mod Support section, on the other hand, is full of folks that can try to help you. The folks that frequent that section of the board don't always look out into the other parts, so may not see this thread. That's where you'd want to post. I've asked the Moderators/Admin to move your thread over there so that hopefully someone can help you. Good luck!

Odin

Staff member
Also , before this happened i replaced some sprites with a custom one , and i use about 37 mods.. and now the SMAPI wont work too ( playing on steam ) , so i have to open the game from StardewModdingAPI.
If you're still seeing issues, can you share a full error log? You can find instructions on how to do so at https://smapi.io/log.