Switch [HELP] Switch local co-op issues

Valas

Newcomer
I'm having issues connecting or staying connected to a local co-op session. Either it won't show up on the list to join or I get regular disconnects when playing. I've restarted both switches, router and modem. I've confirmed that both switches are up to date and that the game itself is up to date.

One thing I have noticed, whenever I select the co-op option my wifi connection turns off. I have a stable wifi connection when doing everything else including playing other games. It seems selecting co-op is having an impact on the wifi connection. Has anyone found a way to fix this or a work around? I've had some prior disconnects from time to time, but this issue seems to be getting worse. It becomes very frustrating when trying to sit down for some game time with the wife and kid. I've hardly been able to play with my family for the past 2 days.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

PretzilZ

Newcomer
I am in the same boat with the wi-fi dropping out when you start searching for local games, however we didn't have issues with disconnecting from games. For us one day our save just stopped being able to be found on the local co-op and online screen.