PC [HELP] Steam Achievement Bug

bowlofevil

Newcomer
Hi its my first time posting here but I'm currently grinding my Stardew Valley Steam achievements, but I've come to a problem where my "Mystery of the Stardrops" Achievement didn't pop but I am 100% sure that I've got everything (508 Max HP and got all 7 Stardrops). I've checked in https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ but it said that I still haven't gotten the Stardrop Found in the chest on mine level 100. I went back in-game and went to the mines but the chest wasn't there anymore and it's one of the first Stardrops I've gotten. (Screenshots are in the attached files)

I've tried fixing the problem myself by following these forums:

I tried to follow it step by step but still no luck, for some reason whenever I try to change the codes it doesn't boot up in my game (The save file is there but the game just reboots whenever I try to change something). I have no knowledge whatsoever in codes so I have no idea how to fix this and I've been trying to fix this for days :( I really don't want to repeat everything since I've grinded this game for a long time. I have no mods whatsoever in my game. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this!

Attachments