PS4 [HELP] Stardrop Glitch

smileyscarlett

Newcomer
Is anybody else having a problem on PS4 where even though they have collected all the Stardrops the trophy hasn’t popped and Mr.Qi’s perfection tracker says ‘no’ next to the collect all Stardrops task. I have definitely gotten all of them but for some reason it just isn’t clicking which really sucks because if it can’t be fixed I won’t be able to collect some of the cool special rewards from Mr.Qi or get my trophy :( I really hope this will be patched/fixed in the future so I can complete my perfection tracker

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bump. I had this issue happen when I got the last stardrop for the museum quest and I never got it answered. Unless the new update added new stardrops, and the max energy is no longer 508, then something didn't pop. Hope this can get resolved

malicejp

Cowpoke
I am also experiencing this problem. My character is in Fall of Year 7. I finally finished the museum after the 1.5 update and got that stardrop, but Qi's perfection tracker says I'm missing one. (I'm not sure what it said before I finished the museum.) I've definitely done all the other things. Also, if it helps, my character is divorced.

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bumping yet again. This issue still has not been solved. Gave it another shot from an old save file I was able to recover where I have the last piece in the museum collection, I get the Stardrop, and then the trophy does not pop. Really hope this gets fixed soon because it has made that save file unplayable for me.

jwoww

Cowpoke
Bumping yet again. This issue still has not been solved. Gave it another shot from an old save file I was able to recover where I have the last piece in the museum collection, I get the Stardrop, and then the trophy does not pop. Really hope this gets fixed soon because it has made that save file unplayable for me.
have you tried with a different save file? i made a new game to get the joja trophy but I don't wanna try to get all the stardrops again if it won't register 😢

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bumping once again. Trophy is still not popping when all Stardrops have been received. Hopefully this gets fixed sometime next year.

Carpy24

Newcomer
Bumping once again. Trophy is still not popping when all Stardrops have been received. Hopefully this gets fixed sometime next year.
Bumping YET again. still has not been fixed, i’ve emailed stardew valley support a few times and i haven’t gotten a response.

malicejp

Cowpoke
On a PS4, and yes, I'm also having this problem. Triple-checked to make sure I had done everything (not sure how you get the number to show next to your Energy meter?) and I have. This is my second play-through because of a Walnut problem on the first one, so... getting a little frustrated...