PC [HELP] Stardew crashes right as my husband leaves the house?! Help please..

Lilith Wolf

Greenhorn
Hello,

So me and my husband have been playing Stardew for quite awhile now and are on Year 2 of Summer. We wanted to play Stardew and whenever my husband tried leaving our home so we could water the crops and care for our animals, Stardew just crashes but whenever he stays inside the house, It doesn't crash. Yesterday night we played for 2-3 hours and had no issues at all with multiplayer or Stardew crashing at all. We both do not have mods installed and just want to be able to enjoy playing Stardew. We have both uninstalled and re-installed Stardew and nothing seems to work. Could someone please be able to help so me and my husband can enjoy playing Stardew. Every other game runs perfectly fine...It only seems to be Stardew. Thank you..

~Lilith

Lew Zealand

Helper
Just for the sake of testing, could you try starting a new farm on the same computer that's hosting the problem farm, and see if the same crashing happens? I'm really not sure what to do next if that new save works fine but it may lead someone else here to suggest something more useful.

Lilith Wolf

Greenhorn
Just for the sake of testing, could you try starting a new farm on the same computer that's hosting the problem farm, and see if the same crashing happens? I'm really not sure what to do next if that new save works fine but it may lead someone else here to suggest something more useful.
I have already tried hosting on a different/New Farm with my husband and it didn't seem to fix the issue. Truly sorry. Thank you though.
~Lilith