Issue HELP! SMAPI WON'T SAVE AFTER UPDATE ANDROID

stchez

Farmhand
Hi guys! I really need some help.

So I was playing SDV with the alpha SMAPI for ANDROID, and everything was going great with the few mods that we were able to use.

Now after the new update I started to download mods (quite a lot to be honest), and only focused on whether or not the game was actually working fine throughout the day. HOWEVER, I never went to sleep, so I was not sure whether or not there was a prblem with that... until I finally started to play.

Now the issue is that after I go to sleep, the game goes dark, nothing gets saved, and I have to close it. Of course nothing is saved when I go back to play again. And if I try to do a quick save, the UI goes small, then goes back to normal, but when I open the game, nothing is saved.

I tried it with my 4yo farm as well with a new save, but nyan nothing. I checked the SMAPI log but the only thing that it says is some wort of error with FTM and a buried item.

Here is the log.

I've tried to delete mods to pinpoint which one is the troublemaker, but it's taking a toll on my mental health and doing nothing 😅 specially since I know nothing about the superpower that is coding, nor have the tools to check anything aside from the smapi log website, and thus I'm at a loss.

Help 😩🥲

Edit: typo & forgot the save files for the old and new farms.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

kwiknik

Newcomer
You have a lot of mods that add custom items and there seems to be some conflicts with declaring them. I would start by removing these one at a time, especially those with forage locations added by Farm type manager. Also I saw a while back that PFM 1.4.1 worked, not sure bout the newer versions. Hope that helps