Solved [HELP] Purchased Game.

Journi

Planter
So on my old phone I have purchased SDV, and today I got a new phone today, and I have the same email that purchased the app, and its saying that I have to purchase it again. :(
I did everything, update google play and the services, restarting app.

I do't know what to do.
I need my game, because I lay down because my legs hurt. ;~;

Help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
This may not be an option on Android, but I know on iOS there's a section that lists pasts app purchases. If the Play Store has a similar page you may be able to download the game from there. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend getting it touch with their support as this sounds like an issue on Google's end

Odin

Staff member
Were you able to resolve this issue? Another person said they had contacted google support and that it takes a few days for recent purchases to show up on new devices.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
So on my old phone I have purchased SDV, and today I got a new phone today, and I have the same email that purchased the app, and its saying that I have to purchase it again. :(
I did everything, update google play and the services, restarting app.

I do't know what to do.
I need my game, because I lay down because my legs hurt. ;~;

Help.
Check the play store on the internet, go into your account and view your library. You should be able to force download it from there. Did you do an external save of your files, though?

Golden

Planter
Same thing happened to me on iphone. haven't bothered to get SDV back because I have it on 2 other devices.