PC [HELP] Problems with resolution

Boston

Newcomer
Hello. I'm having problems with your game! I have a screen resolution of 1024x768. When entering the game, the mouse cursor is not available in the right area of the screen. There is no way to change the monitor. Please help me, or make support for these monitors, many people with this screen resolution have problems with your game, and you want to play. Thanks!

Boston

Newcomer
it is not possible to put another resolution in Windows, the system does not see more than 1024x768
1589925867532.png

Odin

Staff member
Can you explain a bit more about the issue you're having with the mouse? I'm not sure I see the connection with screen resolution

Jonatashero

Farmhand
[CITAÇÃO = "Odin, post: 8451, membro: 15"]
Você pode explicar um pouco mais sobre o problema que está enfrentando com o mouse? Não sei se vejo a conexão com a resolução da tela
[/CITAR]

hello i have this same problem with the resolution i wish i could play the game at 800x600 but his screen is stretched at 1280x720 my computer is low cost and very poor in performance can you do something for us?

Jonatashero

Farmhand
Hello. I'm having problems with your game! I have a screen resolution of 1024x768. When entering the game, the mouse cursor is not available in the right area of the screen. There is no way to change the monitor. Please help me, or make support for these monitors, many people with this screen resolution have problems with your game, and you want to play. Thanks!
I also have the same problem with resolution