Switch [HELP] Problems playing multiplayer on one farm Switch

KirbyBabydolly

Newcomer
I play Stardew valley on switch and I can join other farms and have others join my first farm. I made a second one that allowed people to join for a little, but now it will not allow any online or local communication members to join. I made sure it was set to online and I have no idea how to fix it. I have the people on my friends list and they can join my other farm.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I play Stardew valley on switch and I can join other farms and have others join my first farm. I made a second one that allowed people to join for a little, but now it will not allow any online or local communication members to join. I made sure it was set to online and I have no idea how to fix it. I have the people on my friends list and they can join my other farm.

Hello ^^

I’d like to verify/collect more information on a couple of things;;

- Are you loading your save from your ‘Load’ or from ‘Co-Op’ -> ‘Host’? ( I am assuming the latter, but again, would just like to verify ^^; )

- The other who cannot load into your save, is it the same player as before, or a different player?

- For the other player, is it not showing your save file, or is it showing up and they can not click it to join? If the latter, is the other player receiving any errors?

KirbyBabydolly

Newcomer
Hello ^^

I’d like to verify/collect more information on a couple of things;;

- Are you loading your save from your ‘Load’ or from ‘Co-Op’ -> ‘Host’? ( I am assuming the latter, but again, would just like to verify ^^; )

- The other who cannot load into your save, is it the same player as before, or a different player?

- For the other player, is it not showing your save file, or is it showing up and they can not click it to join? If the latter, is the other player receiving any errors?
I am loading the file from Co-op host, and it is both people who have played on the file and those who have not. For the other player it is not showing the save files.

KirbyBabydolly

Newcomer
I also have three huts and people who have played as the characters. Does that effect anything? It seems if someone has joined the world before, nobody can take their place.

Last edited: