PC [HELP] Please help me fix my save file.

CxCx

Newcomer
My save file was made when 1.4 came out, mostly played it with my girlfriend and when 1.5 came out, I played it solo. Then I asked her to join after unlocking a few things, and now she can't join.

But she can join in when we made a new farm, we've also tried out our old 1.4 save file, but we haven't unlocked any of the 1.5 content on that one. I'd really appreciate any help that we can get.

Also since 1.5 came out, our kids won't sleep in bed and would rather roam around till morning.

CxCx

Newcomer
Does she get an error?
Yup, if I'm not mistaken it is "Server has closed the connection." which was a common connection issue in the past. It's weird caused it only happens on that particular save file, others works just fine. My thoughts was that, there's something that messed up the file after I've unlocked some new areas and features available in 1.5 / 1.5.1

Ludo

Cowpoke
Yup, if I'm not mistaken it is "Server has closed the connection." which was a common connection issue in the past. It's weird caused it only happens on that particular save file, others works just fine. My thoughts was that, there's something that messed up the file after I've unlocked some new areas and features available in 1.5 / 1.5.1
Can you join if she is the host?