Windows [HELP] (PC) - Ginger Island Beach Resort crashing

ZapWing

Newcomer
Hi, my partner and I play splitscreen co-op and we finished the beach resort. On the first upcoming non-holiday, sunny weather day, the game will crash before the income assessment at the end of the day before the new transition into the new day. Checking the error logs, it seems that the beach schedule is causing the crash but I'm unable to find out which NPC and how to look and edit. I have both verified the game files as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Ideally, we'd love to not keep the resort permanently closed but to enjoy the Island to its fullest potential. Posted is the full error log.

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.NPC.parseMasterSchedule(String rawData) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5560
at StardewValley.Locations.IslandSouth.SetupIslandSchedules() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\IslandSouth.cs:line 1331
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9714
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 976
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 814
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 567
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 175

Game Version: 1.5.6 Hotfix #3
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Multiplayer (Split Screen)
Playing on Controller
In-game Date: spring 16 Y4 Time of Day: 2540
Game Location: FarmHouse

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi, my partner and I play splitscreen co-op and we finished the beach resort. On the first upcoming non-holiday, sunny weather day, the game will crash before the income assessment at the end of the day before the new transition into the new day. Checking the error logs, it seems that the beach schedule is causing the crash but I'm unable to find out which NPC and how to look and edit. I have both verified the game files as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Ideally, we'd love to not keep the resort permanently closed but to enjoy the Island to its fullest potential. Posted is the full error log.
Have you accidentally given your characters, pets or children the names of any NPCs?

ZapWing

Newcomer
We named a horse Sam without thinking about it. However, I believe I've save-editted out correctly the horse and it's still crashing. The only other name I can think of is "William" is Willy's registered name.