Switch [HELP] Online multiplayer issues

AmaraLougher

Newcomer
My software is up to date, my speeds are fine (ping 15, mps 90+) I've gone though most of the troubleshooting except changing nat type from b to a. None of my friends can join on my main farm. I had my daughter on it once though local and now I can't get anyone to join online. I've tried a different farm and it has the same issue my friend gets kicked right after joining. The game on her side stated that I had closed the connection but I haven't. I can go on hers just fine however. I have even tried demolishing the cabins but that didn't work. I really would like to be able to share this farm with my friend 😭 anyone have advice or is this a local farm forever now?

Unfortunately this happened with me and a friend on my end. They got theirs started, so the multiplayer thing can be a bit finicky regardless of NAT type.

AmaraLougher

Newcomer
Okay, for anyone who's had this issue. I had to physically have her here, connect to wifi, do local play. Created a character then go on via online. Well update if it continues to work