[HELP] Ok so i downloaded stardew valley on mobile but it keeps closing if i uninstall it do i gotta pay again?

Angelic

Greenhorn
As the title says i downloaded it and payed $5 for it and it keeps closing so i cant play it, If i uninstall it and try to reinstall it will i have to pay again? I need to know before i try. (This is my first post on this website so if i made a mistake sorry)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Angelic and Welcome to the Forums! As long as you bought Stardew Valley from the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS), you should be able to uninstall and reinstall it as many times as you want. You own it permanently now.

If you're having trouble with the SDV app, please try uninstalling, then restarting your phone/tablet, and then reinstalling Stardew Valley.

Angelic

Greenhorn
Hi Angelic and Welcome to the Forums! As long as you bought Stardew Valley from the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS), you should be able to uninstall and reinstall it as many times as you want. You own it permanently now.

If you're having trouble with the SDV app, please try uninstalling, then restarting your phone/tablet, and then reinstalling Stardew Valley.
Tysm honestly I rlly needed this I was scared lol 😭