Issue Help Needed, Please. Game Won't Progress Between Days

galaxyveined

Greenhorn
First up, error log: https://smapi.io/log/0d900730fad04509b0b2cab2caac6fc6

I know it says update Paritee's BFAV to 3.2.4, but the link provided just drops me at the top of the smapi.io list, rather than jumping to the particular mod like normal. In addition, I've removed and reinstalled the newest(?) version of the mod several times to no avail, SMAPI upon boot tells me it's still version 3.2.3. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm likely to believe it's the fact I'm messing with this at damn near 1 am that's causing the frustration and inability to pinpoint the issue.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
First up, error log: https://smapi.io/log/0d900730fad04509b0b2cab2caac6fc6

I know it says update Paritee's BFAV to 3.2.4, but the link provided just drops me at the top of the smapi.io list, rather than jumping to the particular mod like normal. In addition, I've removed and reinstalled the newest(?) version of the mod several times to no avail, SMAPI upon boot tells me it's still version 3.2.3. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm likely to believe it's the fact I'm messing with this at damn near 1 am that's causing the frustration and inability to pinpoint the issue.
Did you know that you can find the required mod by name in the "Search" field? :smile: And then click on "unofficial version" to go to the page/site where you can download this mod.
Search_box_1.png

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
and you need to make a choice between mods because they don't work together
00:46:40ERRORContent PatcherTwo content packs want to load the 'Characters/Farmer/farmer_girl_base' asset (Better Drink Animation and Female Farmer Overhaul). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.
00:46:40ERRORContent PatcherTwo content packs want to load the 'Characters/Farmer/shoeColors' asset (Female Farmer Overhaul and the space boots are ugley). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.
Female Farmer Overhaul vs Better Drink Animation
Female Farmer Overhaul
vs Space Boots to Steel-Toed Boots

galaxyveined

Greenhorn
and you need to make a choice between mods because they don't work together
00:46:40ERRORContent PatcherTwo content packs want to load the 'Characters/Farmer/farmer_girl_base' asset (Better Drink Animation and Female Farmer Overhaul). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.
00:46:40ERRORContent PatcherTwo content packs want to load the 'Characters/Farmer/shoeColors' asset (Female Farmer Overhaul and the space boots are ugley). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.
Female Farmer Overhaul vs Better Drink Animation
Female Farmer Overhaul
vs Space Boots to Steel-Toed Boots
I do know about the search function, I was just griping about this one little inconvenience in addition to all other things going wrong. For what it's worth, those errors have never impacted gameplay, and I've just been too lazy to fix that, because all seems to work just fine. Until now... I still think Paritee's BFAV that's causing the issue, I just can't figure out how to fix it...

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I do know about the search function, I was just griping about this one little inconvenience in addition to all other things going wrong. For what it's worth, those errors have never impacted gameplay, and I've just been too lazy to fix that, because all seems to work just fine. Until now... I still think Paritee's BFAV that's causing the issue, I just can't figure out how to fix it...
hm
just fully uninstall BFAV (you have an outdated version Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety 3.2.3-unofficial.kelvinrosa-mouseypounds-elbe) from
Code:
Mods\BetterFarmAnimalVariety\
and then install the latest version of BFAV 3.2.4
and errors should disappear

galaxyveined

Greenhorn