PC [HELP] my game is freezing everytime i press a button like load, co-op, etc and it wasn't this way before

r0ttedpvnk

Greenhorn
my computer is sorta weak ngl but the game worked perfectly a few days ago, idrk what caused it to act this way but in cased it's necessary, i'll copy n paste my pc system info below

windows 10 pro
processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
installed physical memory (RAM): 4 GB
system type: x64

lmk if anything else is required

Could you try to download the XNA annd DirectX?
There is a possibility that XNA framework was not a great match to your game. Maybe update it ?

XNA

I have provided for you the latest Direct X

Please report back, if it works or not.

r0ttedpvnk

Greenhorn
about the drivers, are you sure driver easy is safe? i've been googling about them n it seems like some ppl say they're a scam and some say it's legit

about the drivers, are you sure driver easy is safe? i've been googling about them n it seems like some ppl say they're a scam and some say it's legit
Could you give me a source where it said that updating the driver is unsafe? I am interested to read their side of argument.

There is an argument that people hate updating their drivers because they tend to mess up some of their favorite software.
If people consider that as a scam, I respect their opinions. –some people do suspect that Microsoft or Mac are messing their favorite software to buy their
new computers or other software.

I do not consider them a scam, but it is necessary to upgrade my drivers to have a faster computer and try out new technology... as a profession....

If you have special old software that you love very much, it is better not to upgrade your drivers.
Recently, SV has announced its new 1.5.5 update. There is a possibility that it would fix your game. – not sure it works.

Suppose you hate the idea of upgrading your drivers. In that case, I definitely will recommend waiting for another technician to see if there is a possibility to fix your game without upgrading your drivers.

It's a tough choice....I hope you made a great decision...

Last edited: