[HELP] Multiplayer marriage - clothes?

CptPICHU

Greenhorn
Hello Farmers!

I'm new here and not 100% sure if this is the right category to ask somethin' like this. If not - please move the thread properly!

Me and my girlfriend are enjoying the game on Nintendo Switch lately. We'd like to marry each other in the game - because it's just super cute.
Now i don't relly find informative videos about that, so i wanna ask about the multiplayer marriage.
I know how to setup everything. But my questions are:
Do the clothes of Players change on marriage day like NPCs do? So does eg. the girl player wear a dress like in reallife?
And once married - does kissing work just like with NPCs?

Theres a very good reason for the 1st question. :D
I really want to take a screenshot of the marriage. A cute moment like this should be kept in memory - and in picture. Dont ya think? :3
And i ask because i dont wanna waste 5 iridium and 1 prism when doin' something wrong or anything like that.

So, can someone help me out? Would be awesome! Have a nice day!
-Pichu

Firehoshi

Sodbuster
Hello Farmers!

I'm new here and not 100% sure if this is the right category to ask somethin' like this. If not - please move the thread properly!

Me and my girlfriend are enjoying the game on Nintendo Switch lately. We'd like to marry each other in the game - because it's just super cute.
Now i don't relly find informative videos about that, so i wanna ask about the multiplayer marriage.
I know how to setup everything. But my questions are:
Do the clothes of Players change on marriage day like NPCs do? So does eg. the girl player wear a dress like in reallife?
And once married - does kissing work just like with NPCs?

Theres a very good reason for the 1st question. :D
I really want to take a screenshot of the marriage. A cute moment like this should be kept in memory - and in picture. Dont ya think? :3
And i ask because i dont wanna waste 5 iridium and 1 prism when doin' something wrong or anything like that.

So, can someone help me out? Would be awesome! Have a nice day!
-Pichu
I really can't answer this myself, but thsi is the wrong section for this. Try game discussion under stardew valley not bugs